The data you generate is often unique and visible only to you. The predictive power of advanced analytics holds potential for you to build exceptional customer experiences from that data – and a state-of-the-art presence.
Unlocking this possibility requires a clear strategy, one that directs your analytics efforts where they’ll deliver the greatest value.
Finding an analytics advantage is so much more than hiring data experts and using the latest analytics tools. You’ll need to:
- Tie your analytics strategy to your broader strategic goals, for clarity and focus
- Develop a strategic roadmap, with clear steps and milestones
- Choose the right people with the right skills to deliver it
- Support your roadmap with robust data and analytics governance
- Adjust your business structure, culture and mindset to embrace advanced analytics.
How we help our clients succeed
A good analytics strategy balances the roadmap, skillsets and organisational culture needed to achieve what you want for your business. With help from us to design a goal-oriented strategy, the analytics you choose will be effective across your entire organisation.
Creating impact with analytics for your organisation
Deciding where analytics will differentiate you is key to your success. A strategic vision will help you get there and complement your overarching organisational strategy.
This outlines the steps needed to build a thriving analytics organisation, while a phased strategy rollout will be timely and cost effective.
Skills and capability
Your people bring your analytics strategy to life. Attracting, retaining and developing the right analytics talent now – with a firm eye on the future – is the foundation of any analytics strategy.
Top organisations invest in educating and motivating their wider workplaces to apply analytics daily. These leaders champion analytics as part of their decision-making process.
Let us assist you
Vision and strategy development
With the right strategy, analytics can transform customer experience, operational efficiency and decision-making at all levels of your organisation. We can help you:
- Define your analytics vision and goals
- Align your most important analytics use cases to your overarching strategy
- Assess your current analytics maturity against your ultimate aspirations
- Design an innovative, effective data and analytics organisation.
To maintain a sustainable business impact, your strategic roadmap will develop your organisation’s analytics maturity in a timely and cost-effective way. We can help you:
- Design a roadmap to implement your analytics strategy
- Define the technical requirements of your analytics strategy
- Define the skills and capabilities required to succeed with analytics
- Structure your data and analytics governance
- Navigate investment planning and proof-of-concept design
- Implement analytics and machine learning models.
Our leaders in
Data and Analytics Strategy
Our leaders in Data and Analytics Strategy
Data and Analytics Strategy
Latest on Data and Analytics StrategyMore articles
Lessons learned one year on – Algorithm charter for Aotearoa New Zealand
Take a look at the lessons learned from Taylor Fry's newly released review of the Algorithm charter for Aotearoa New ZealandRead Article
The Australian privacy act is changing – how could this affect your machine learning models?
In the first of a two-part series, we look at the proposed changes, their potential impacts for industry and consumers, and what you can doRead Article
What we do
Considered advice and analytics for sustainable schemes
Deep industry experience backed by a strong commercial focus
Measure, model and identify opportunities for better policy and programs
Own and master industry-leading analytics solutions through a creative partnership
Trusted guidance for companies managing their own risks
Impartial, strategic and pragmatic advice to general insurers and reinsurers of all sizes
Health and Disability
Make data-driven decisions to improve systems and services
Identify vulnerabilities and stay ahead of suspicious activity