Richard came to Taylor Fry in 2004 from actuarial consulting roles in London, New Zealand and Hong Kong. His projects encompass injury schemes, social welfare, corporate analytics across a range of industries, and personal lines insurance pricing.
Richard established our analytics practices, advising and modelling for government, banking, telecommunications and loyalty programs, such as Qantas. He holds a PhD in maths and develops models for insurers to analyse customer demand and performance, as well as risk for motor insurance.Richard’s Qualifications
- Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (UK)
- Fellow of the New Zealand Society of Actuaries
- Master of Science (Dist) (Mathematics), Canterbury University, New Zealand
- PhD (Mathematics), Canterbury University, New Zealand